The Crows Have Eyes III: The Crowening is a 2018 fantasy film directed by Blaire and starring Moira Rose. The film is distributed by Interflix streaming service. It is the third installment in the Crows franchise, following The Crows Have Eyes and The Crows Have Eyes 2. A premiere for the film was held in Schitt’s Creek in July of 2018. Director, Blaire describes the film as being an "apocalyptic fantasy about mutant crows". However, actress Moira Rose calls it "a timely allegory about prejudice".
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.