Dunder Mifflin was founded in 1949 by Robert Dunder and Robert Mifflin. Originally they were going to make brackets, but that didn’t work out, so paper it was. Based New York City, with many smaller branches along the Northeast, Dunder Mifflin is a moderately sized company. Their competitors include Staples, Office Max/Depot and other growing office supply companies. Regarding the increasing competition, the companies most recent CEO is quoted as saying, "I know exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I have no idea what to do." He also mentioned being, “..Not superstitious, but a little stitious," in regard to future growth. Dunder Mifflin is a place to be feared, and loved, but most importantly, a reminder of how to be afraid of how much love there can be. Lastly.. that’s what she said.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.