Callahan Auto Parts started in 1925, when Tommy’s great-grandfather laid the first brick at the Sandusky shop. After Big Tom died from a sudden heart attack at his own wedding reception, Tommy Jr. took over the company. After the funeral of Big Tom, and doubting the future of the company without him, the bank reneges on promises of a loan for a new brake pad division and seeks immediate payment of Callahan Auto’s debts. Tommy then set out on a cross-country sales trip with his father’s assistant, Richard Hayden. Following a number of incidents involving a deer, bees and the Prehistoric Forest, Tommy finds his way to Chicago, where he is able to close a deal to sell half a million brake pads to Zalinsky Auto Parts, thus saving the company.
Grab this amazing shirt as an ode to Tommy Boy himself. Don’t forget, you can get a good look at a T-bone steak by sticking your head up it’s butt, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.